Louisville is known for celebrating a lot things! Louisville Restaurant Week, Kentucky Derby, and plenty of other food-centered events. Louisvillians enjoy food: from the flavors to the experience of gathering with friends, food brings people together in delicious ways! Louisville Burger Week is no exception!
Louisville Burger Week is just one of the many foodie events we have during the year. The idea behind LBW is to encourage visitors and residents alike to experience Louisville culture and try new places and flavors. It’s a great way to bring the community and some competition to the table!
From July 23-29, you can get a $5 burger from more than 15 restaurants throughout the city. Let’s be clear. These aren’t your average bun to patty setups. Some offerings are completely off the menu, accented with beer pairings, or even the chef’s spin on the American classic.
What’s super cool about this event is it is totally kid-friendly! Bring the whole family out for dinner this week (or an impromptu date night!) and get a taste of some of the great flavors of this city. Proceeds benefit the Dare to Care Food Bank.
How to Participate in Louisville Burger Week:
- Grab a Louisville Burger Week passport. You can download one here.
- Earn 8 or more stamps by visiting participating burger joints. Collect at least 3 stamps and be eligible for a grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out.
- Mail your passport to Louisville Burger Week at 811 Race St. Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, care of Sam Johnson, OR take pictures of the front and back of your passport and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A winner will be chosen at random.
Ready to get your burger on? Here’s the full list of participating restaurants:
- Bluegrass Burgers
- Brooke & Billy’s
- Bubba’s 33
- Fork & Barrel
- Gerstle’s Place
- The Hub Louisville
- Macaron Bar
- Mellow Mushroom
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Somewhere restaurant & bar
- Red Herring Cocktail Lounge & Kitchen
- Stout Burgers & Beers
- Sullivan’s Tap House
- Waylon’s Feed and Firewater
- JB’s Pub
Have you already had your burger fill? Tell us in the comments!